Our focus is about developing capability for effective healthcare delivery & management through enablement of the health systems and empowerment of the service providers.
Accredited Training Programmes
Pulse Health offers an array of tailored training solutions for health care professionals across a wide range of topics ensuring they have access to the most up-to-date skills, tools, and approaches required to manage complex HIV and TB treatment and care.
We provide training primarily at district and provincial health levels through TOTs and workshops that leverage already-existing and approved (national) curricula developed by local institutions and the Regional Training Centres.
We offer fully customizable training programmes, with learning and delivery tailored to your organisation or project.
Our specialised training modules/courses
- Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Management
- Leadership & Governance
- Quality Improvement
- Clinical Programmes
Doctors & Pharmacists
- Advanced Clinical Care – Essential Skills (1day)
- HIV Drug Resistance and Clinical Management (1day)
All Healthcare Workers
- Drug Resistance TB (2 days)
- HIV/TB Advanced clinical care training for nurses (2 days)
- Drug Sensitive TB (Half day)
- Intensive Drug Resistant TB and Drug Resistant HIV (3 – 5 days)
- Drug Resistance TB(NIMDR) and HIV/TB Advanced clinical care training for Nurses (5 days)
Coaching & Mentorship
Pulse Health offers a suite of coaching & mentorship programmes to assist with translating theory into practice. Our holistic approach further identifies and addresses the softer (non-technical) components of an individual in the workplace/factors impacting productivity.